Tuesday, September 12, 2006


Dear blog...
It's the second day of school and I've yet to regain my momentum.Lamented to mommy yesterday on how I wished that the hols was longer.But too bad, it's time for the mad rush again.Hoped that the final term would be a good one for me...*bah*
The weather's been so hot that I've been having headaches in class.Despite popping in some aspirins, it still didn't work out for me and I ended up counting sheeps and yaks till 4am for the past 2 nights.Fortunately, Sugar being on perm night shift, chatted up with me till I managed to get to sleep.
So,today's pay day.Thankful to God for all that He has given me thus far.Had breakfast with Sugar in the morning at pasar Geylang again.Remember the soto ayam I was telling you about?Yeah...laugh it off but I'm one lad who'll eat the same thing till I eventually get bored of it.Bought Sugar a bowl of mee rebus as a treat for my payday.Miser me ahaks!
Anyway,I did enjoy myself today.Had always looked forward to my school's assembly programme.They are really into cultivating aesthetic interests amongst the pupils.Tuesdays has always been filled with external performances lined up for us.A chinese opera troop came over today and staged an opera in English, mind you!As seen in the pic, I was fascinated by the stunts that the actors made on stage.And I guess the kids shared the same sentiments as me.
Did a facelift to my workstation.Being a perfectionist at times, I can't really work well if my whole space is in a mess.So I revamped my desk and turned it into a cutesy personal area.Though we're soon approaching the 4th quarter of the year, I hope to realise my resolution of keeping my workspace neat and tidy at all times.Wish me luck then and I'll update you on how my desk will turn out on the last day of school yeah.Bye for now...TTFN!
Me and Mrs Joe!!
11:56 PM