Unravelling the rainbow

Friday, September 22, 2006


The last I placed an entry here was exactly a week back.Don't worry, I won't be rambling about work stress today haha.We're kind of nearing the fasting month of Ramadan.Somehow,it always brings back memories of sorts into my mind.From new clothes and bags to flashes of ex beaus ooohhh.But what's important now is that I am blessed with so much happiness.I can never stop thanking God for these, alhamdulillah.Meanwhile,Children's Day is just round the corner.Guess I'll need to give rochor road a visit tomorrow to scout for the 'gifts'.Oh,before I forget.Bulletin of the week - I've been tasked to teach P.E to a class of p1 kids.Goodness,look at the amount of weight I've put on!Sugar told me that he's gonna take off tomorrow to help me find track pants and long-sleeved tops.Hurrah!Before I left school today,the muslim teachers were all given a box of A grade dates by an ex-student of the school.How sweet can she be right?May God bless her.Anyway,before signing off,here's a glimpse of my 3F.Enjoyzzz...

Me and Mrs Joe!!
11:28 PM