Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ok...the blogger account got hanged somehow last Sunday so I managed to save the entry in Words.Here goes:
Happy birthday to you babe!!!Well,I've just smsed my pal Mariana on the onset of her 26th year of livelihood.How I realised that I'm not getting any younger too.
Went to Michael's place at Lagoon View for lunch just now to celebrate his eldest daughter's 5th birthday.Me, Yiying and Mary were
soooo touched when he taught his kids to call us errrm
jiejie. Awww...I felt young again haha.
I should have snapped a pic of the beautifoool view of the East Coast Lagoon, right from his unit on the 25th floor.God's creation was simply majestic!And we also realised that the wakeboarding activity going on in the man-made lagoon was
without the use of a boat.They simply used the analogy of a remote-control car to navigate the 'wakeboardee' as they flit across the water surface.Kinda lame huh *ahaks*
Dropped by Siglap South CC with Sugar after that to check out the dikir barat comp.Met up with cuzzie Fir who's not getting any smaller by day *
I meant his belly*.Bro got the first placing in the school category and Fir got the 3rd place for his
ching ching ching ~ congrats dudes!
Uncle Nin and company came over in the evening.Entertained the cutees quite a bit.Was quite surprised that they had actually memorised the lyrics for 'hips don't lie'.So cute!!!
Only managed to get hold of the day's paper at around 9pm.Came across an interesting article in Lifestyle by Teo Cheng Wee.It says that
cyber-bullies are usually insecure, unhappy and try to make themselves feel better by making others feel worse.I can totally agree to that!The bottomline is, if these people are really bold enough, why don't you just say it straight to my face.To a certain group of people out there, I have only got this to say to you -
what goes around comes around.
Got to attend a teachers' mass lecture thingy tomorrow.Have no idea on how it's going to be like.Guess I gotta catch my forty winks now.*Nite Nite everyone*
Was too tired to blog yesterday as I only came back at 3am.Updates for yesterday:-
(1) Attended Teachers' Mass Lecture at the Expo
(2) Celebrated Mariana's birthday at the Changi Beach with Sugar, Aryani & Erwin
(3) Topped up petrol in JB with Mari hopping along.
(4) Caught a flu AGAIN!(Used to getting sick whenever the school holiday starts)
As for today, I spent the whole day sleeping in the quest to recharge myself and recuperate from the flu.Got a lil better and thus headed to the JL Sale at Expo.Wow, the bargains are really genuine!In the words of my mum ~ HALAL.Thanks to Sugar's allowance, I managed to get hold of a pair of heels for work.
My throat's still hurting.So gotta head back to the cribs.Nites everyone and will update you more once I'm feeling better.TA TA!
Me and Mrs Joe!!
12:05 AM