Unravelling the rainbow
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Finally got myself the book I've always wanted since 4 years back - Why men don't listen and women can't read maps.Hehe the title itself is so farnie.Actually, I went to Sg expo this morning right after fetching Sugar from work. Whilst waiting for the Metro Sale to open, we took a trip down to the MPH sale just next door.Got ourselves a few self-help books...cos I don't have the patience to read a novel.The sale over at Metro was the usual one...with lots of low-cost undergarments to choose from.Went home right after that as the heat was unbearable.Looking forward to breaking fast at nenek's place later and meeting up with Sugar again.TTFN!
Me and Mrs Joe!!
4:16 PM