Unravelling the rainbow

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm here again!!!I've just got back from Geylang SeraI.We had to park the car real far cos all the lots were snapped up.By the way, I got to savour on my fav rendang burger and bubble tea from haig road again.Did some shopping just now and the list goes...

(1) Crystal ball aka coloured, sugary sugi
(2) 2 brooches from Joo Chiat
(3) A box of powder aka my B.O companion haha
(4) 9 sets of Raya envelopes
(5) A box of whistling sparklers (for my cuzzies to play on the 1st day of Raya)

When we finally got back to the car, me and Sugar felt as if we've done a full workout at the gym.Told him that we should do this more often, for the sake of my 'fatful' tummy (got such werd isit?)Oklah, think I got to start on my work again.Tons of worksheet to mark cos I barely have a week to finish off everything with the kids before exam.TTYL and TTFN!!!

Me and Mrs Joe!!
12:33 AM