Monday, October 02, 2006




Right at this very moment, I'm still tuning in to Merah's single - Cintaku.Very noice song man!And addictive too.Bro said that the vocalist was from his batch in Dunman.Haha that means I might have seen him whilst doing relief teaching there, which was about 4 years back.Good to see these kids having a headstart in life.Anyway back to my entry...here's a glance at my time capsule.
Thur:
Sugar was having his off day again.Thus he fetched me right after school only to surprise me with an adidas roll-on and my favourite gucci's envy me.The best part was when he asked me to help find his lost mobile in the car.Upon hearing the ringtone of his phone, I opened the front compartment only to find the 2 surprises.Sho sweet of him and I was instantly smittened.The car was beaming as Sugar had given it a good ol' polish job.Right after breaking fast, we spent the night touring Geylang Serai with Mariana and headed to Yishun Dam after that
*see pic*.Very tiring though but really enjoyed the day after having worked so hard for the past few days.
Fri:
It was Children's Day.I started the day off early with the band at 8am and remedial session with the kids at 10am.It was not only a tiring day but the day where I strummed on an inflatable guitar for the sake of entertaining the kids for the concert.They did enjoy it though and thanked me for giving them a nice Children's Day gift.The 5E kids also looked for me to apologize for all their wrongdoings to me and they hoped to get me back for SS next year.Awwww...I'm touched again!
Right after breaking fast, brought mommy to SGH to visit my Wak, who had been in ICU for the past few days.Quite pitiful though, to see all the tubes being poked into her body.She hasn't woken up yet as for now but I really pray for her health.Anyway, we only left the hospital at 12am and all my relatives decided to grab a bite at Simpang Bedok.Really enjoyed the bbq wings, and the company of Shirah, my beloved niece
.*See pic again*Sat:
Woke up early to fetch Sugar from his reservist training at Pasir Laba Camp.Was panicking for a while when I could not start off my engine.After giving it a few minutes, I started the ignition again and it finally worked.Phew!Went home and slept for another 5 hours. Woke up in time to attend Syairah's party at nenek's place with Sugar tagging along.Had a fun time there too and I just can't wait for the Nov's chalet outing to take place.Sugar then went off with bro to Simei kopitiam while I tagged along with my parents to Geylang Serai.Oh man...the crowd was gigantic.My whole shirt stinks of otah and ramly burgers.Grrr!
Sun:
Went out with my parents to JL and Joo Chiat Complex.Bought for myself a scarf to match my purple outfit, the one I wore during my engagement.I decided to just recycle my stuffs for Raya since I'm not going out much for Raya visiting this year - thanks to the SA2 exams.Broke fast at Sugar's place, together with his family.The food's really good but was too shy to munch some more tsk tsk.Visited Wak again and dropped by Mustafa to get myself a mini table mirror.Needed one at my staff table so that I need not go over to the toilet to adjust my scarf.Had chicken briyani at CMK restaurant and toured one round at the Little India's bazaar.At this moment of time...I'm hoover dam sleepy.Take care and will blog again soon.TTFN
Me and Mrs Joe!!
1:30 AM