Unravelling the rainbow
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Hurray!!!My SEM sups seemed to approve of my report.Not many changes were needed to be done.Alhamdulillah,at least I've taken one burden off my mind.Went shopping at Bedok North's Sheng Siong with Sugar.Bought lotsa stuffs for tomorrow's class party.Then we headed straight to TM for dinner at LJS.Was so determined to add to my collection of Shinchan and Strawberry Shortcake memorabilia.I'm gonna do just that when I get my Dec's pay.Hopefully it'll be sufficient enough, Insya Allah.Found my Shrek 2 DVD set.Planned to run it for tomorrow's class.Shh...keep it a secret will you!Ok gtg now, my Papa had asked me to run some errands.Take care people...see you around soon.
Me and Mrs Joe!!
11:09 PM