Friday, November 24, 2006




I'm lovin' it! These past few days wouldn't be the same if not for my family and fiance.They've been my pillar of strength in helping me get through a period of turbulence.Well, this week will be a busy one though.Had a series of meetings these past few days with a stock take session tomorrow morning.And starting tomorrow afternoon, I'll be spending my time at my dad's bungalow chalet at Pasir Ris Park in conjunction with my bro's birthday...till next Tuesday, hurrah.Can't wait for that!And to top it up, Karen's getting married on the 25th whilst Yati's wedding will be on the 26th. Sugar had also bought lots of tix for the Cisco's family day this Sunday, right smack in Downtown East.So let's give it up for an euphoric week yeah! Oh, for updates on yesterday's happenings...the pictures say it all.The long S.S bolster was a gift from Sugar...love u to bits lah!A trip down to Sali's foodstall wrapped up the day.
p.s: I've always been mesmerized by JT's dance moves and 2.2 is a GREAT number...i like!
Me and Mrs Joe!!
1:10 AM