Unravelling the rainbow

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Swashbuckling is the word I'll use to describe my eventful day!Starting off, I made a late entry into the morning meeting only to find myself the latest to arrive.To my horror, the VP,HODs and STs were all waiting for me to pop up before they start.Was telling myself that I had just gotten my foot stuck into the quicksand.Anyway,the day went on with me worrying about my SEM interviews.After having done all the necessary research, I thought that I was saved for the day and life could go on as per norm.It was until I realised that I had misplaced my staff pass.Goodness...how much more luck do I need to survive for the day!My spirits were low as I dragged myself into the classroom.Could not even purchase a new pass from the office as they didn't have any spare ones.With my head hung low, I went to the canteen to perform my weekly duty.Salina was nice enough to cover me for the prize-giving rehearsal.I wouldn't know how else I'd survive the day if she did not help me out.Then came the news that the HK trip was cancelled due to some logistics hiccups.OK whatever!At least I can now save more monies for my wedding.As I walked into the canteen, the noodle makcik suddenly sprang up,'Cikgu...cikgu punya pass tertinggal kat kedai tadi!' I felt like giving the aunty a big hug.A miracle had just taken place.Alhamdulillah...God is the greatest!It was the pinnacle of my day's events.And on top of that, I managed to get myself another huge shinchan plush to add to my collection.Had dinner at Northpoint with Sugar before heading back home.Time to continue with my SEM report.Presentation coming up tomorrow.Brrr...goosebumps again!

Me and Mrs Joe!!
11:47 PM