Unravelling the rainbow

Wednesday, November 08, 2006




WEEEEEEEEE!!!It's the 2nd last week of school.Secreted sweat and blood for the past 2 terms and the result's finally out.Alhamdulillah.Today's date is officially the 14th of Syawal.Haven't been updating myself here since the first day of Raya.*More pics can be found on Friendster* Lots of visiting as well as receiving guests at home.The last batch of visiting was to Hani's house as well as a trip to Kerbau's place with Sugar.See pics.Lots of yummy food outweighing the whole month's quest to lose weight.Sighs.Our off-in-lieu for Deepavali was decided on today. So I actually spent the whole day at home anticipating the Temasekians who had promised to come.They did create an incessant barrage of noise though huahua.However, it was a joy to have them come over.*See pic again*My mum always says that guests do help to bring in wealth to the household.Whatever it is,I'm now in love with Marcel's new single - Jangan Pernah Berubah.Told Sugar about the song.He told me that for now, he only knows of one Indon song - My Heart, 'cause the pakciks at work often tuned in to our dear Warna.Since I'm no longer tight down to schoolwork, it's high time I plan how I would want my December holidays to turn out.Hope to shed off those flabby zones.Ok...TTFN now.Adios amigos!

p.s: The song Independent Women was embedded to make all women in the league to strive for the stars...like real haha.

Me and Mrs Joe!!
10:13 PM