Unravelling the rainbow

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Happy Poly

Today's visit to Bukit Merah Polyclinic would be going down into my personal record breaker.Poor Sugar was held up in Seletar for more than 2 hours as his workplace was flooded up till the waistline.Eeeks...I can't imagine myself soaking to my weewee.
After fetching him from work at half past 11, we went down to Nenek's place for her usual Polyclinic visits.I didn't know that HPB has now placed a nice aunty at the entrance to issue us our queue number.Looking at the tix...it says - Special Case X076.Huh...I was stunned at first cos I thought that they wanted to assign my poor nenek for some secret agent assignment huahua.True enough, the nice ah-so had actually gave my lil granny a VIP treatment in terms of service and waiting time.Viola! In 30 minutes, we were out of the clinic...which includes doc consultation and purchasing of medicine.Sugar, who initially thought that we'll take a long time, had taken a nap down at Telok Blangah Hill.Both he and grandpa were shocked to see us done with the visit in such a short notice.
So the lesson for the day will read as - Only visit the Polyclinic during lunch hours to avoid the crowd and a nice HPB aunty at the entrance will do you good.Ta...need to send Sugar off to work again.Gosh...it's still raining and will be so till the 21st...hmmph!

Me and Mrs Joe!!
4:39 PM