Unravelling the rainbow

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Prison Break

My initial intention of watching Prison Break all this while was all thanks to Wentworth Miller or better known as Michael Scofield in his series.But as the story unfolds, I found that the series was about appreciating your family members in every right, as you wouldn't know when you'll be losing them. Today's episode was kinda heart-wrenching as his brother was about to be sentenced to the electric chair, for a crime he did not commit.As Scofield attempts to surface justice and truth, he had purposedly carried out an armed robbery so that he'll always be near to his brother in the prison cell.So there you have it...the moral of the whole story has been unveiled by yours truly.There's an encore telecast of the episode this Sat at 4pm.And hey...I'm not moonlighting at Mediacorp to promote their stuffs ok!
Stayed at home just now to catch the MTV Movie Awards plus other nice programmes like Against all odds.Being a periodic couch potato is not all that bad after all with some antenna and cable TV to help you with.There's even a tokyo-drift wannabe movie called D-Trex on the Indo channel, TPI, right now.
I had already planned to bring Sugar to the zoo yesterday for some so-called wildlife entertainment.However, the dark clouds seemed to overshadow the lovely afternoon sun so we decided to just stay indoors instead.As per norm, we had our shopping spree at Vivo, Tamp Mall, Bugis and Mustafa.Can't show you the stuffs we bought right now as some had already been sent for alterations.Oh, that reminds me that I've to collect them by tomorrow.
Guess, I'm gonna start watching the World Trade Centre DVD already.It's been ages since Sugar lent me the disc and it's been collecting dust eversince.Gtg now...Nites!

Me and Mrs Joe!!
11:10 PM