Unravelling the rainbow

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Shop till you drop



I'm finally embracing the aftermath of the phrase - shop till you drop.And I ain't too pompous to say that I've been to almost all nooks and crannies in search of the best deals that the whole island has to offer.To sum it up in laymen's terms...I'm physically tired (I'm getting migraines) from all those shoppings for these past few weeks.*Baru padan muka aku* Oh man, to think that I faithfully subscribed to those late night shopping and year end sales (I swear I'm not touching my nemesis)...well, there's always a first time to everything right? Thanks to Shieha (Bashir's wife), I went down straight to Arab St's Anglia on Friday and grabbed 4 tops (including 1 for mummy) for less than 150 bucks.Don't you just love it seeing Anglia stuffs go on sale...I like!Shieha gave me and mummy a cute umbrella too...sweet of u gal.After sending Sugar off to work, I went down to Lavender to meet Mariana where we spent 5 hours in Orchard Road, just doing some high life window shopping plus having a sumptious BREEKS dinner.We were pissed cos they served us the rosemary half chicken first before the soup of the day.Since there were too many alien talks (u know what I mean) going around us, we just decided to ignore the matter totally and continued with the generous feast.We then tried lots of shoes at Marks & Spenc...of which most were unwearable as the materials were sooo keras!Had a good time at the Paragon and Wisma late night shopping though we came back empty-handed haha.
As per norm, I went down to TM and Mustafa yesterday to get my formal pants (I've yet to take them out from the G2000 carrier since yest) and Sugar's salonpas and white spot cream from Mus.Hey you know what...this blog is developing into an avenue for me to list down my shopping fiesta.But who cares, as you can see...I've not put up a comments column or tagbox alike...asking people to come over my blog and start to comment on stuffs I wrote.And I only link the very selected few to my blog.So the bottomline is my blog is for MY own (plus the selected few) reading pleasure only.Those blogs that I've ever came across were just mere emulation of each other...same song,same skin and worst part - same language or should I say same word *camwhoring*.I sooo hate that word!!!
Anyway, I decided to just stay home the whole day just now though I accompanied mommy to her friend's son's wedding in Woodlands.Recollecting what I've been splurging my bonus on, guess I've to start being more prudent in my spending from now on.
Me and Sugar will be going down to ROMM later.No no...not that we're getting married hehe...how I wished! His bro's the one getting married so being the noice future sis-in-law, I'll be giving my share of support to those 2 *kwang kwang*.
For the next few days, my schedule will just include a visit to the Polyclinic with Nenek on Tue and the special surprise I've prepared for Sugar on Wed.I'm supposed to decide on when to meet up with the gals to get Ardah's prezzie plus a lunch with my ex-col from Sembwaste.Hmm so much to do with so little time.Let's just see how it goes lah eh...ta ta...need to wake up early later today.

Me and Mrs Joe!!
10:05 PM