Unravelling the rainbow

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Children are God's gift to us

As I get older, I begin to realise how beautiful it is to be a child. No worries, no stress...and most importantly, you live life on a daily basis without having to think so much about your finances. Well, today was a pretty good day for me in school. I just got back from my MC which was yesterday...thanks to Sugar for passing on his flu bug to me. Prior to that, I kind of blew my top with the class on Monday as they were so noisy whilst I was doing my teaching. Of course, me being the perfectionist, would expect absolute silence whenever I stand in front and teach. So I just told them to start doing their homework since they were not paying attention to me. Actually it was almost the end of the day but I made it sound that they didn't deserve my sincere teaching. So guess what happened???
I came back to school today with a dozen of presents and apology cards coming on to me. Hehe, those kids actually thought that I didn't come to school yesterday because of the fact that I was angry with them. Emails started pouring in as well asying how sorry they were to me. I smiled sheepishly looking at those kids being so sweet and cute. They really made my day...rain or shine! I used to hate kids when I was a teenager but my maternal instinct started creeping up when I reached the big 2. So there you have it! Join teaching as a career if you'd like a satisfaction like no other. Money is not everything in life...it's the little things like these that keeps you going everyday. And a plus factor, you would be minimising your interactions with adults (that's the best part actually). Nites everyone and I'm looking forward to a brand new day tomorrow insya Allah. *muacks*

Me and Mrs Joe!!
10:15 PM