Monday, February 12, 2007
Gasping for air
Hola peeps! Can someone tell me when was the last time I perched myself here on the blogger's branch? Kindly be informed that I was frantically trying to keep myself afloat amidst the quicksand in which I've placed my foot in by mistake.
Let's see...so where shall we start on the updating here. OK, the visit to the Wedding Pameran at the SG Expo about 2 weeks back had more or less eased off my burden to look for a make-up artist and camera cum videoman.So 700 bucks gone to pay for all the booking fees. As for the entertainment segment during the wedding, my brother was made the co-ordinator for it, so another load off my head leaving me to scout for the wedding favours, cards and the 2 or 3-tier cake.
Went down to my pak andam's in-house fashion parade where he unveiled his latest collection for muslimah's wedding attires yesterday.Managed to drag along Sugar to see what I've booked so far. Coincidentally, he had some friends working for my pak andam as make-up artists and models. So we kinda felt welcomed by them. Will be going down for the food-tasting session with mommy and my dear kak emma this Sunday. Hope that we've made the right choice on the wedding package.
Work had been stressful as well.Like everyone says, every job has its own ups and downs.So stress was not anything of an idiosyncrasy.
Attended Khai & As's wedding lunch at Lagun Sari last weekend, where I fell sick out of the blue. Managed to pose for a pic with the couple after which I fell into a deep beauty sleep in my dad's car. Sugar was made the best man for the day so I had to stick by my parents, bro and his gf throughout the wedding. Overall, I should say that the food was nice. However, I really think that my dear daddy looked more glam than the dads of the bride and groom.Like you don't know...my daddy lurveees to dress himself up.
Other than that, life's been pretty mundane so far with courses and presentations to make for the next few weeks. OK...adios amigos...need to rush off to prepare the answer keys to all the practice papers I've printed for the level...Nitey nite!
Me and Mrs Joe!!
9:59 PM