Unravelling the rainbow

Monday, February 12, 2007

Midnite ramblings

So I tried to turn in early for the night today. But just thought that I'd better jot down what happened for the day before miss mini amnesia starts hovering around the block.
Got an sms from my long-lost friend, Farah, this morning. It's been like 18 months since I last heard from her. She was one of my closest buddy back then when I was still at LPS. Me and Sugar attended her wedding in Suntec somewhere in Dec of 2005. She then went on unpaid leave for a year to follow her hubby to Brunei and had just given birth to a baby girl 2 months back. Really happy for her and we'd already planned to meet up one of these days, amidst our busy schedule in school.
Getting in touch with Farah reminded me of all the weddings I've attended so far. It seemed that the age of 25 to 28 was the best age to get married.Even, my 2 ex ehems had been happily married and one had been blessed with a daughter. Haha, call me a late bloomer lah yeah!But just thought of wishing them all the best to their respective marriages here on blogger since I didn't even make the effort to attend them anyway. Semoga berkekalan hendaknya! (Mariana style)
As for me, I'd rather take my own schweeet time to plan my life. Sugar's been understanding enough to my wants and needs and we've been taking one tiny step at a time, rather than settling on a big leap which whould eventually lead to a bad thump on the bumps (feeling poetic). Well, fate lies in the hands of God. As long as we're sincere and faithful towards anything, rest assured that everything will go on fine.Noites, really!

Me and Mrs Joe!!
11:30 PM