Unravelling the rainbow

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Idle time

I'd better write something here so in case my kids were to ask me in future what I did during the 2007 June hols, at least I have somewhere to help dig out the info. Well, to start things off, I was down with fever for 2 whole weeks. It was the worst epidemic I've ever got since like a zillion years. And yes, I had the full package of muscle strain, bleeding nose, cough and a 41 degrees body. Oh man, I really hope that I don't have to go through that again in my life, ever!
As of today, my good ol' grandpa has been at SGH for 5 weeks already. Poor him, he was diagnosed with renal failure and will have to go through dialysis treatment 3 times a week. I couldn't bear the sight of the needles all poking through his body during the treatment.Quite pitiful eh.
Well, besides eating, sleeping and eating again, I haven't been doing much these past 2 weeks. Have not even prepared the lesson plans or did any outstanding marking so far. Aiyoh, think the M disease (malas is lazy in malay) has really got to me now. Did some shopping in JB since last week and managed to grab some sandals at the Tangs sale at Vivo yesterday. And have you all tried the food at Ayam Bakar Ojolali, Lucky Plaza? The food's superb with a capital S.I'm salivating again having pictured the plate of ayam bakar in my mind now.
Sugar been in camp for reservist since last Monday. That explains why I'm rather bored lah. He will only finish the training tomorrow and I'll be fetching him all the way at Tg Gol Camp ;)
Oklah, I'll end off here for now. Having a nice msn conversation with Serene and Mariana now. Ttyl yah...dah!

Me and Mrs Joe!!
2:43 PM