Unravelling the rainbow
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
Gutte morgan peeps! Well, at least its like a quarter to 1am now. I had some kind of a movie marathon for the past few days. Starting with Shrek 3, I managed to endure through these horror movies - Pocong 2, Zombi Kg Pisang (it's hilarious though) and Puaka Tebing Biru (PTB). You peeps should go check out PTB you know. It's the first time I saw a malay movie with lots of nenen nenen scenes (you know, those raunchy couple scenes). I least expect the 2 leads in the movie - Fahrin Ahmad and Umie Aida to actually agree to act out such scenes. It's even more gruesome than the hantu in the movie itself!I've got the movies - Chermin (Mirror) and Spidey 3 to cover tomorrow. Guess...movie surfing will be the highlight of my June hols this time. Chiaoz!
Me and Mrs Joe!!
12:37 AM