Unravelling the rainbow
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
I personally hate to be on MCs. Whenever I'm on one, I would feel really really guilty for it. However, this time round I did not have much of a choice cos' everytime I poject my voice...I'd just be coughing till tears welled up.Hmm, that's when my kids would stop talking and pay attention. So after one and a hald months contemplating on taking one,I finally plucked up my courage to go to the docs to find out what's wrong with my throat.Sometimes it gets so bad that I couldn't sleep the whole night, just coughing the night away. My GP told me to take the weekend off and rest well. So here I am, trying to catch up with as much work as I can.Guess I'll just be a couch potato for today.
Me and Mrs Joe!!
1:43 PM