Unravelling the rainbow

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Self-helplessness

I must admit that I'm quite a sucker for self-help books. That explains why I normally subscribe to reading magazines rather than novels cos' the former has those special sections with titles such as '10 ways to spice up your life' blah blah. However, to spruce my otherwise mundane stack of local magazine publications, I decided to get my hands on 4 self-help books for teachers. Contrary to the fact that I'm such a bookworm no-no, I actually found these books interesting and down-to-earth. I'm currently spending my precious rest hours on - Teacher Talk! The art of effective communication. I found the notes easy to digest and it actually got me hooked on to the book. Well, as they say, there's always a first thing to everything. Guess, I'm just on my baby steps to cultivating the habit of reading.Hey, I deserve a pat on the back don't I?

Me and Mrs Joe!!
5:44 PM